Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Vancouver T-shirt Sales


Thank you for checking out the site - every time ten of our t-shirts sell one month of rent for our beautiful Nairobi studio gets paid and the team can keep designing. If you would like to buy our TRADE NOT AID recycled hand-made t-shirts in Vancouver please head to -
ark clothing - 2549 Main Street (NW corner @ West 10th)
Ask for Celise
604 872 1144
If you want to email or visit our Nairobi studio please contact -
Susan Standfield
Vancouver 604 726 7826
Asante Sana (thank you!)
Salaama (peace)
Kwaheri (goodbye)
Rafiki (friends)

3 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

1:30 PM  
Blogger Girl Fabulous said...

HI SUE,

WHERE ARE YOU!!!! HOPE YOU ARE WELL.
WHEN IS YOUR BOOK COMING OUT. wE ALL MISS YOU AND YOUR ADVENTURES.

XOXOX LAURA

4:21 PM  
Blogger jobiso said...

Hi

I'm based in Kenya. Just stumbled upon your blog. Where is your Nairobi office located in Kenya?

Regards

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home